While we have opened registration, we aren’t accepting payments at this time. A final decision (pending US government recommendations) will be made on or around April 30, 2020 as to whether Outdoor Nationals will be held on the scheduled dates or at a later date (possibly in July). Once it is confirmed that the meet will indeed take place, entry fees will then be activated. Registrants will be notified of due dates and changes as they arise. Notification will be via the email system in Athletic.net using the e mail address on your account. It is important that registrants check the email address you have in the Athletic.net system to ensure that it is accurate.
We continue to be cautiously optimistic we can host the meet on the scheduled dates, or in the weeks soon following, and wish everyone good health and safety in the meantime. A number of states are still hoping to resume classes and activities later in the spring and possibly extending into the summer.
Another of the most important things to know about qualifying for Outdoor Nationals is that we have adopted standards to allow for using marks from the 2020 indoor and 2019 outdoor seasons for qualifying. We also Please go to the updated STANDARDS page (https://www.nationalscholastic.org/nbon/standards/) for more information on that.
Other details regarding the meet remain the same at this time. You can view those by going to the MEET INFO (http://nationalscholastic.org/nbon/info) page.
We hope by the end of April that we’ll be able to confirm our hosting of the meet and the dates. Meanwhile, again, good health and safety to all.