A virtual summit to prepare academically & athletically for college by our partners at NCSA
All athletes, coaches and families that are part of our NSAF community are invited to virtually attend the upcoming College Recruit Summit hosted by Next College Student Athlete (NCSA). Over the next four weeks, beginning tonight, you’ll have exclusive access to complimentary educational workshops focused on the holistic athlete experience. This summit will help you understand what to expect and how to properly prepare for the rigorous and exciting journey of college recruiting.
With great presenters offering students an opportunity to learn more about all facets of the college search and recruiting process, you won't want to miss this! Register for one or all of the scheduled sessions here.
College Recruit Summit Schedule:
- Wednesday, October 6th at 6:00 p.m. CT: “What does it mean to be a Recruitable Athlete: Simplifying the Recruiting Process and maximizing NCSA’s platform!” presented by NCSA
- Monday, October 11 at 6:00 p.m. CT: “A Snapshot into the Initial Eligibility Requirements for the College Bound Student-Athlete” presented by NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA
- Wednesday, October 13th at 6:00 p.m. CT: “Anything but the Big Game: Writing About Athletics” presented by CollegeAdvisor.com
- Monday, October 18th at 7:00 p.m. CT: “Understanding and Conquering the SAT and ACT Exams” presented by Method Learning
- Wednesday, October 20 at 6:00 p.m. CT: “Wellness and Winning: Tools for Managing Student-Athlete Stress” presented by IMG Academy
- Monday, October 25 at 6:00 p.m. CT: “Optimizing your Athletic Ability with Sports Performance and Recovery” presented by Sports Performance and Recovery experts
- Thursday, October 28 at 7:00 p.m. CT: “Building Your Brand and Navigating Name, Image and Likeness (NIL)” presented by National Football League